Monarch City Allen, Texas
This 270-acre mixed-use project is being designed to attract business to the area. With office space, multifamily, retail, and greenspace that runs through the development; it creates an ideal live, work, play and shop environment.
Attracting Businesses in the North
Allen, Texas has recently been named one of the fastest growing cities in DFW and it doesn't show signs of slowing down. Monarch City is envisioned to be similar to CityLine and Legacy West and will be one of the first mixed-use sites of its size in the area. Located in a suburban city, the focus is on the corporate side in order to attract businesses to the new development.
- 750 K Square Feet of Retail
- 8 M Square Feet of Office
- 4 K Multifamily Units
- 40 Acres of Green Space
Monarch City is being planned with the "live, work, play" model that will incorporate 4.5 M SF of office space, 4,000 SF of multifamily residential units, two hotels, and 300,000 SF of retail, restaurants and entertainment space. With a focus on the outdoors, the development will set itself apart through it's proposed green space and extensive trail systems.
- Monarch City Ready to Take Mixed-Use Development Into the Next Century
- Monarch City Boasts 9 M SF of Office Space, Retail and More
- Allen Development Announced, "Monarch City" to be Residential, Retail, Office Space
- Huge Development in Allen, Monarch City, is ready to take flight
- Howard Hughes ponders prime property in Allen for huge mixed-use project