Liberty Mutual Regional Offices Plano, Texas
- Parking Structure
- Sustainable Design
- Hover 0
Translating Office Culture into Real Design
The towers rise out of a seven-story parking podium, which will hold 4,700 cars. At nearly 250,000 SF, the eighth floor connects the first floor of both office towers and houses all of the amenities, including two rooftop gardens, dining facilities, a fitness center and locker rooms, employee health services, and conference spaces.
- 5,000 Employees
- 4,700 Cars Accomodated
- 11 Floors per Office Tower
- 7 Level Parking Structure
With a height of about 300 feet, the Liberty Mutual campus will be the tallest office project in Plano.
Designed to integrate into the vibrant Legacy West mixed-use development, this corporate campus will be a vibrant work environment for the new ocupants at the Liberty Mutual Plano Campus.
- Glazing 101 - Selecting the right glass for your project
- Liberty Mutual hires 1,150 workers, looking for thousands more before opening $325M Plano campus
- Almost 5 million square feet of office space is under construction in the 250-acre Legacy West project - more than any other location in Texas.
- Sneak a peek at the inside of Liberty Mutual's $325 million Legacy West campus in Plano